Premium quality titanium bolts as used in the British Superstock Championship by JRC Racing.
- Thread pitch: 1.5mm
- Precision manufactured from Grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy.
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Ideal for replacing/upgrading standard fasteners
- Torque to manufacturer's specification for the original bolt
- Applicable standard: DIN912
- Available sizes: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80mm.
Tensile strength: Heat treated to 950Mpa~1000Mpa
Hardness: 30 HRC-40HRC
Shear strength: 500Mpa~550Mpa
Working temp.: Up to 500°C