Upgrade your original fasteners with titanium bolts from RSR Moto.They're ideal for a wide range of applications including motorcycles, cars, karts, bicycles, watercraft, industrial applications and more, wherever strength, light weight, and corrosion resistance are important.
- Precision manufactured from aircraft-grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Approximately 45% lighter than equivalent steel fasteners
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Maintenance free
- Thread pitch: 1.25 (standard metric pitch)
- Applicable standard: DIN6921, optimised for weight and strength
- Available sizes: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75mm
Please enter the size and quantity of bolts you require from the boxes at the top of the page.
- Tensile strength: Heat treated to 950Mpa~1000Mpa
- Yield strength: 870Mpa~925Mpa (126,000psi~134,000psi)
- Hardness: 30 HRC-40HRC
- Shear strength: 500Mpa~550Mpa
- Elongation: 14%~18%
- Working temperature: Up to 500‚ÑÉ
Use the same torque as for the manufacturer's original fastener and apply a medium strength thread lock.