Premium quality tapered head titanium bolts as used in the British Superstock Championship by JRC Racing.
- Thread pitch: 1.25
- Precision manufactured from Grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy.
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Ideal for replacing/upgrading standard fasteners
- Torque to manufacturer's specification for the original bolt
- Applicable standard: DIN912
- Available sizes: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70mm.
- Tensile strength: Heat treated to 950Mpa~1000Mpa
- Yield strength: 870Mpa~925Mpa(126,000psi~134,000psi)
- Hardness: 30 HRC-40HRC
- Shear strength: 500Mpa~550Mpa
- Elongation: 14%~18%
- Working temp.: Up to 500℃
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Professionally packaged and delivered on time.
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...
£4.20 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£3.50 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£3.99 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£3.32 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£3.49 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£2.91 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£3.85 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£3.21 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£3.24 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£2.70 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£2.65 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£2.21 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£2.95 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£2.46 (Ex. Sales Tax)
£1.95 (Inc. Sales Tax)
£1.62 (Ex. Sales Tax)