Premium quality titanium bolts as used in the British Superstock Championship by JRC Racing.
- Precision manufactured from Grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy.
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Ideal for replacing/upgrading standard fasteners
- Torque to manufacturer's specification for the original bolt
- Applicable standard: DIN912
- Available sizes: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50mm.
- Thread pitch: 1.25
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely quality Bolts, I only brought two to replace the two I had lost whilst removing my rear foot pegs on my Ducati, they’re so nice I’m now thinking about replacing all of them.
Very good quality, delivered promptly in difficult times.