Premium Quality M8 Titanium Tapered Head Bolts.
As used in the British Superstock Championship by JRC Racing.
Same day dispatch on orders received before 3.45pm (weekdays).
Upgrade your original fasteners with titanium bolts from RSR Moto. They're ideal for a wide range of applications including motorcycles, bicycles, cars, karts, watercraft, r/c models, industrial applications and more – wherever strength, light weight, and corrosion resistance are important.
- Precision manufactured from aircraft grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy (Grade 5)
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Approximately 45% lighter than equivalent steel fasteners
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Maintenance free
- Available sizes: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55mm.
- Thread pitch: 1.25
Please enter the size and quantity of bolts you require from the boxes at the top of the page.
- Applicable standard: DIN912
- Tensile strength: Heat treated to 950Mpa~1000Mpa
- Yield strength: 870Mpa~925Mpa (126,000psi~134,000psi)
- Hardness: 30 HRC-40HRC
- Shear strength: 500Mpa~550Mpa
- Elongation: 14%~18%
- Working temperature: Up to 500℃
- When installing safety-critical bolts, use the same torque as for the manufacturer’s original fastener and apply medium strength thread lock.
- The table below can be used when installing bolts in general use if the original torque settings are not available. In these applications, apply a copper-based lubricant to the thread.