1) Returns & Refunds
Our aim is for you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If your item is faulty, please contact us to arrange a full refund including postage costs.
If you would like to return your item because you have changed your mind, that’s no problem. Simply return it to us within 30 days, unused and in the original packaging, and we will give you a full refund of the purchase price. In such cases we ask that the buyer covers the cost of return postage.
The above applies to all products available in our store.
Please use the contact form to let us know you are retuning your item and the reason for the return.
Order may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch by notifying us using the Contact page. A full refund will be given.
Orders cancelled after they have been dispatched may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund not including postage/shipping costs.
Please inspect your item(s) carefully when they arrive and notify us of any issues as soon as possible.
Our products carry a three month warranty against manufacturing and material defects from the date of purchase. If you need to make a warranty claim, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist you.
We recommend professional installation of all carbon fibre and titanium products. If you opt for DIY installation, please be advised that we cannot be held liable for any resultant loss or damage.
Products ordered before 2pm are shipped the same day. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday. Orders placed on public holidays will be shipped the next working day.
UK orders are shipped free of charge using Royal Mail 2nd Class and most items arrive within 48 hours of dispatch. Options for 1st Class and Next Day Guaranteed postage are available at extra cost at the checkout.
International orders are fulfilled using Royal Mail/DHL/UPS/DPD. Delivery is usually made within 5 - 7 working days of dispatch.
Customers automatically receive an email with tracking information as soon as their order has been prepared for dispatch.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a summons, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
RSR Moto Ltd, 1 Park Row, Hessle, HU13 9AG, United Kingdom
5) Terms & Conditions
The term 'RSR Moto Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Park Row, Hessle, HU13 9AG, East Yorkshire, UK. Our company registration number is 09658538. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information contained in this website. By using this website you acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly deny any and all liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of its use. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any product, or information, available through this website, meets your specific requirements.
- The content of this website is owned by or licensed to us. This content includes, but is not limited to, layout, design, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Any trademark reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, RSR Moto is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided to enable you to access further information. These links do not signify that we endorse the website(s) concerned. We have no control over the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website or products purchased from it.