Aerospace grade titanium nuts from RSR Moto as used in the British Superstock Championship.
45-50% the weight of steel nut. Rust proof. High strength.
Common fitment in a range of applicaitons e.g. motorcycles, racing cars, karts & jet skis.
Please choose size and quantity required above.
|Size x Thread Pitch||Hex||Flange Diameter||Height|
|M5 x 0.8||8mm||12mm||5mm|
|M6 x 1.0||10mm||14mm||6mm|
|M7 x 1.00||11mm||15mm||7mm|
|M8 x 1.25||12mm||16mm||8mm|
|M10 x 1.25/1.5||14mm||19mm||10mm|
|M12 x 1.25||18mm||26mm||12mm|
- Precision manufactured from Grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium
- Ideal for replacing/upgrading standard fasteners
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Torque to manufacturer's specification for the original nut
- Applicable standard: DIN6923