Premium quality titanium bolts as used in the British Superstock Championship by JRC Racing.
- Precision manufactured from Grade 5 6AI-4AV titanium alloy.
- Rolled threads for better fatigue resistance and resistance to galling
- Forged heads for precise tool matching and easy installation/removal
- Attractive polished finish that will not fade or corrode
- Ideal for replacing/upgrading standard fasteners
- Torque to manufacturer's specification for the original bolt
- Applicable standard: DIN6921
- Available sizes: 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 mm.
- Thread pitch: 1.25
- Tensile strength: Heat treated to 950Mpa~1000Mpa
- Yield strength: 870Mpa~925Mpa(126,000psi~134,000psi)
- Hardness: 30 HRC-40HRC
- Shear strength: 500Mpa~550Mpa
- Elongation: 14%~18%
- Working temp.: Up to 500℃